25 Prayers To Learn From The Qur'anFriday, August 12, 2011 Read more → Allah God, dua, imaan series, quran, series, trendy quran In the name of God, entirely Compassionate, especially Merciful | Peace be with you
Du`a’: Arabic (دعاء). A personal prayer and supplication invoking Allah for whatever one wants.
Here is a wonderful collection of 25 Qur'anic prayers (adiyah) which we recommend for printing and sharing.
"And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond to you." Indeed, those who disdain My worship will enter Hell [rendered] contemptible." (Qur'an, 40:60)
4) "...Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us..." (Qur'an, 2:286)
5) "...Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people."
6) "Our Lord, let not our hearts deviate after You have guided us and grant us from Yourself mercy. Indeed, You are the Bestowed." (Qur'an, 3:8)
7) "...Our Lord, forgive us our sins and the excess [committed] in our affairs and plant firmly our feet and give us victory over the disbelieving people." (Qur'an, 3:147)
10) "...Our Lord, so forgive us our sins and remove from us our misdeeds and cause us to die with the righteous." (Qur'an, 3:193)
14) "...Our Lord, decide between us and our people in truth, and You are the best of those who give decision." (Qur'an, 7:89)
17) "Our Lord, indeed You know what we conceal and what we declare, and nothing is hidden from Allah on the earth or in the heaven." (Qur'an, 14:38)
Deaf Muslims Set Sights on ASL Qur’an
The Islamic Notion of Mercy
Ramadan Song with Zaky
12-Steps For Sobriety, Strength & Sakoon (Recovering From Addiction)